View Single Post
Old 10.01.2011, 06:42 PM   #51
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
I do hold the majority view. Google "infidelity rates" and you will find rates over 50% in both sexes.

Right now in America there are a million father's who are unknowingly raising other people's children. And those are just the ones where the puck got passed the goalie...

you idealistic youth are REALLY cute.

"When it comes to human beings, there's absolutely no question about monogamy being natural. It's not," Dr. Judith Eve Lipton

guy + girl alone usually = fucking

Idealistic would be extending half-digested facts (viz general presence of infidelity and the troubled status of monogamy) to fabricate a humanity which is essentially mobile feral genitals. The worrying thing is that I can't see any reason, by what you've said, that you wouldn't be a rapist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|