View Single Post
Old 09.02.2011, 01:04 AM   #637
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
So I was alone in my room tonight, which is roughly one month since my wife ended her life, and for God knows what reason, I reached behind the bed. My hand came up full of cat hair, other foul debris and a piece of plastic of some sort. As it took the stuff to the bathroom trash can, I realized I really needed to see what this piece of plastic that might have been hers was. So I held it to the light and it was a nicotine patch from when she quit smoking (she died sober, nic free, and even caffeine free). Fucking thing made my hand actually hurt in a numbing sort of way and it still does as I type now (which is months after she must have thrown it off her arm).
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|