View Single Post
Old 08.10.2011, 03:52 PM   #15
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
check out this article http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/ju...eblower-advice

combined with shooting a dude and then pretending he shot you, i think the police are big enough to cunts to deserve being stuck in dangerous situations for a few days.

that doesn't mean the rioters, aren't personally accountable for their cuntery, but whatever.

haven't talked to my cousin in london, but fuck i hope i get a nice pair of shoes out of this, clark's is english and good quality, somebody grab me a pair, there's still loads of buildings left in england

do you think this is happening because the prince of darkness and whore of babylon getting married signals the apocalypse? i've heard a few less likely doomsday scenarios cause mass hysteria
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|