View Single Post
Old 07.17.2011, 08:43 AM   #34
The Watcher
children of satan

The Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's asses
John Cale, no question. Then Nico. Then those other guys...... I love VU but they're a band I haven't done a lot of reading about them, but I really enjoyed the John Cale segments in The Rest Is Noise.

My brother went to see Lou Reed play a few years ago and told me he was wearing high top Nike's and leather pants. That douchey image is forever etched in my mind. Plus I detest his solo records. Walk On The Wild Side is one of the most annoying AOR songs in the history of the universe. Same with solo Iggy Pop - the guys in my band were raving about The Idiot or whatever - nope, can't do it.......