View Single Post
Old 07.14.2011, 07:26 PM   #4178
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
HOLY FUCK

EVERYONE DOWNLOAD THE GAME "FLUID" FOR THE PLAYSTATION.

The whole game.. you're controlling a dolphin swimming around and every button you press controls certain sounds, so you make songs as you're swimming... it's a LOT cooler than it sounds, because each "level" is a whole new pack of samples/sounds.. like, a really dark ocean goes with dark rave music and each of the shape buttons controls, like, a supermodulated synth or a 909 thing or whatever, and as you swim up or down it changes notes/frequencies and you can even change the bpm and rhythms, and it ALL goes with the video.

It's INSANE.

Blows my mind.

Imagine Electroplankton but 100x cooler and 10 years sooner!

FLUID!

quoting myself to say that this was released in japan as "DEPTH", in europe as "FLUID".

but it's still no LOL (Lack of Love).

But it's even better than LSD: Dream Emulator!

Oh, yeah, you all should check out PARANOIASCAPE for the psx, too. The weirdest game i've ever played. Seriously.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|