View Single Post
Old 07.02.2011, 02:18 PM   #18
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
The Vines, if you ask me, are the most underrated of all the early 2000s "The" bands. Totally never got their due outside of Austraila.

eh? They were very popular in the UK for a while, granted they faded in popularity after their second album, but they sold out alot of good sized venues in the days before EVERYONE would go to see a band of their size. I distinctly remember being crushed by thousands of people trying to fit into the big tent at Reading festival to see them.
I bought their first album, and I do like it, im just saying that theyre the kind of band that give alot of posters on here epileptic seizures (ironically)

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|