View Single Post
Old 06.04.2011, 02:43 PM   #71
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan
Not really sure what you mean by that, Genteel.

Yes, one man bands are totally depressing, but it's their own fault for failing. It's a cut-throat world out there, you know. Fortunately, tascam four tracks are available to anyone with $25 and access to craigslist: the strong can survive and the rest can whither away into obscurity.
Yes, you're right, I was being sarcastic. I'm gathering from yours and some others' posts that having the decency of trying to keep the standards high is an obsolete mindset. A lot of rubbish, basically. You might settle for accepting the existence of a finished product only in the form of download, but to myself, and tons of other people, artwork, packaging and format are important facets that give an indication of how seriously you take your craft. Things that cost a lot money in themselves, if you are aiming to use quality materials. This without mentioning several other things that you'll need to find funds for in order to get you going.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|