View Single Post
Old 06.03.2011, 07:56 AM   #48
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I work 3rd shift, and I don't see many people because most "Normal" people ain't up at 4am every night, haha. I live pretty much 20 minutes from EVERYONE who lives in town, I am right on the edge of 2 towns actually, it's sorta weird. But all my "Friends" live about 20 minutes away. So, I usually go to the other town, the one with no friends in it, when I have to do shit. Hah. I like to just sit and read and listen to techno most days. Do a lot of drugs. You know. I realized recently I haven't went a day in 4 years without doing some kind of drugs.

Hey, Disco, yeah, I don't really get online much lately. But I'm glad my posts could be of some use to someone! Haha. I often relate to and enjoys yours, too. I relate to a lot of people of people's on here, I have been on many boards, but this one in particular, I've been posting on for like... jesus, 10 years combined, now? Fuck. So, I feel like I really have some, like, true e-family and shit, here. Haha. Wicked.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|