Thread: New Pixies
View Single Post
Old 05.14.2011, 09:03 PM   #23
Jeremy
100%

Jeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal

kevin shields has also been promising a new album for 20 years....unfortunately, i cant see it happening for these two bands anymore

He even had the balls to say they've completed "two new albums". Sure Kevin, we believe you. How about those Loveless and Isn't Anything remasters you promised four years ago? A box set compiling all of the EPs that you mentioned in 2004.... How's all that coming along?

Quote:
In any case, it's likely not a good idea but hell, I'd still listen to it.

Yeah, honestly I'd still buy it the week it came out. Even though I've lost respect for them over the years, I've still bought every DVD since the reunion, own some of their OOP stuff, saw them back in September.... They'll always have my money, as sad as that sounds. It's like a drug habit I can't shake off.

~Jeremy~

Jeremy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|