View Single Post
Old 05.06.2011, 08:42 PM   #12
The Watcher
children of satan

The Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's asses
I like you, Derek.......

First couple Deicide records are okay but man, even in the most fertile time of death metal those records barely touch Morbid Angel, Obituary, Death, Autopsy, Atheist..... and that's just the US!! Which is clearly inferior to Swedish death metal....... in every conceivable way, shape and form: Nihilist, Entombed, Nirvana 2002, Carnage, Grave, Megaslaughter, Interment, Dismember, God Macabre, (early) Therion, Desultory...... no contest........

Although Blessed Are The Sick is probably one of the fucking best death metal records ever produced!! If I didn't have a wife I'd marry that records brutal riffs.........
The Watcher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|