View Single Post
Old 05.01.2011, 04:23 PM   #2766
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
has anyone read any jules verne? I been mad trying to find some jules verne, but i treat books like used records, getting em at Amazon.com is just pathetically easy and takes away the whole artform of finding good books

psch, they are all free in project gutenberg at this point, do a search. which means they also should be on dover thrift editions or similar imprints.

they should also be (free) in the amazon kindle store. so you can download the files to a kindle or kindle reader software (in your computer) to make them more readable.

i read him aaaages ago-- voyage to the center of the earth, 20,000 leagues under the sea, from the earth to the moon, etc.

you got no library card? that shit *should* be there if you don't want to read in the computer.

-----

EDIT: i read in a hurry and i thought you were having trouble finding them.

so you WANT TO have trouble finding them? that's easily accomplished-- you're in LA. good luck sweating!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|