View Single Post
Old 04.15.2011, 05:08 AM   #265
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
also, asp, since this is pretty much the "talk about great electronic music" thread now, you should check out (if you haven't done so already) anne james chaton's "événements 09", i think you'd like it. it's really experimental, weird electronic music. basically the guy collects various pieces of paper (train tickets, random bits of newspapers, bills, etc) on certain occasions (barack obama's inauguration, michael jackson's death). then he does a repetitive beat using only his voice recorded on a cheap microphone and looped throughout the whole track ("pop is dead pop is dead pop is dead pop is dead pop is dead pop is dead pop is dead the king of pop is dead") and reads those bits of paper on the top of it. it might not be as effective for you as 99% of it is in french, but hearing "0 0 8 3 78 94 820 8 4 A B Votre caissier s'appelle Le train n° 8346 Paris 948 U C L'investiture de Barack Obama", etc, certainly makes me feel quite paranoid. i saw him opening for the ex a few months ago and really enjoyed his performance, so i'm glad to see this come out. would be interested in knowing what you think. it's out on raster-noton... i find it really impressive.
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|