View Single Post
Old 07.07.2006, 10:15 AM   #2218
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
I actually kind of think that's reasonable. Ever since I watched Girl Interrupted. Kinda looked fun...I seriously think I'd be perfectly content there, but I'd need music and a computer and stuff. But I love those places.

Yeah, me, too. Always looked like kind of a nice way to escape the world for a while. Hang with some interesting people. Soak up material for writing or art or whatever.

Would even provide an excuse for bad behavior later. Your boss or teacher comes to you and asks about an overdue assignment. "Well, you'll have to excuse me. I was institutionalized for a while, you know. And I still don't know that I'm quite up to speed [insert random twitch here], if you know what I mean."

Of course, I'd miss my music. I suppose they think you could hang yourself from an iPod or Walkman headphone cord, though. Bummer.
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|