View Single Post
Old 04.09.2011, 09:17 PM   #14500
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
^ I fully agree with that. It's a shame that Hostel 2 tanked, huh? Seems like Eli has been having trouble finding directing work since then. Aside from acting in Inglourious Basterds, almost all of his recent work has been producing. *yawn* Poor guy, I remember him freaking out and blaming internet piracy for the reason Hostel 2 didn't bring in the audience it should have.

Think of all the projects he's been attached to as a director that have never seen the light of day since 2007 (when Hostel 2 bombed) - Trailer Trash, Stephen King's Cell, the feature-length Thanksgiving, and that one Sci-Fi movie he was working on recently.

There's a Hostel 3 supposedly coming straight to DVD/Blu-Ray this year. But without Roth attached, I'd be kidding myself if I pretended I had any high hopes for it. Directed by Scott Spiegel, writer on Evil Dead 2, though.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1255916/
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|