View Single Post
Old 04.09.2011, 05:45 PM   #14497
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnikpasswordforgetter
damn ujene. an entire afternoon WASTED.

Haha, yeah that site is nuts! It used to be better though, there are too many off-site videos now for my liking.

Anywho, I finally got around to watching Amer...

This film has been on my mind since first seeing this clip way back in Dec 2009. I recently read a review that described Amer as a modern french rave spin on classic gialli. I think I can agree with that.

The film never lets up on it's sleek visual style, and definitely delivered the goods where I expected to. It is a film that is not afraid to boldly proclaim it's influences, yet still manages to speak in a cinematic language all of it's own.

The film is more than a bit disorienting though, and the complete lack of dialogue may leave you feeling more than a little lost by the end. It might not be the next Suspiria like I'd been hoping for all these months, but I'll be damned if it's not only one of the best visual treats of 2009/2010, but one of the very best films as well.

Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|