View Single Post
Old 04.09.2011, 08:13 AM   #14492
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses

**SPOILER ALERT**

Was it horrific? Yes. Was it perverse? Yeah, that too. But was it clever? Oh, certainly not, I was actually laughing at how stupid it was.

The scene where the director character plays a video of a newborn baby getting fucked is about as low-brow as they come. If you're going to show a baby getting fucked, at least do it in a clever way - not just some video being played. Or what about the part where he's fucking that chick and then some guy beheads her? I mean, I guess that was kinda cool... but still, where's the wit in how it was executed? Another one is where they make him fuck a mysterious masked/blanketed person, and you're supposed to be wondering "boy i wonder who's under the mask". Think of the most shocking character to be under the mask... and BINGO!!! YOU GOT IT!!! HE WAS FUCKING HIS KID TO A BLOODY PULP!!! The part where he sticks his dick in some guy's eye was the coolest part of the whole movie - although I can't even say that was innovative, due to the similar bit in the first Scary Movie.

It was vulgar, sure, but it just wasn't apt enough for my tastes. I mean, they even used the played-out OMG SO GRITTY David Fincher lighting.

Sorry to rip the film to shreds ni'k. I just wasn't much of a fan.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|