View Single Post
Old 03.30.2011, 10:07 PM   #33953
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afonso
The Auteurs is not available in the US, eh?

ah, that looks cool, and i think i could use it, but it's not the same. i get netflix that is a shitton of DVDs and every day more streamable video. netflix is still carrying criterion online, but not all of it-- they have all the DVDs though.

hulu is free, you get tv shows to watch in your own time with less commercials. hulu+ is only $8/month and you have UNLIMITED criterion plus other perks that are stupid, but to have all of criterion at your fingertips for $96/year is fucking great. you can be like "hey, remember that scene in 81/2, asa nisi masa?" "yeah" and you go and BLAM there it is, not crummy like youtube but crisp and beautiful, and also you dont' have to pay $3 every time you want to stare at jeanne moreau or monica vitti or gena rowlands (though it's worth the money).

anyway thanks for that link, i'll check it out in depth. it features dollar signs in my screen so it knows where i'm connecting from.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|