View Single Post
Old 03.28.2011, 05:00 AM   #75
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Usually men that are asses exhibit a lot of self confidence, which is something most women (seemingly...) dig. TALK TO THEM, even if it is scary. Chances are at least some girls will think yr shyness is cute, and appreciate the bravery ya put into making an effort.

I'm some moron with a shitty job and only average as far as being physically attractive is concerned. Never have had any issues finding a girlfriend, but then again I've never let my shortcomings get in the way of the things I want...and neither should you! half the time the chase ends up being the fun part, and even if ya don't get all the girls ya want, so what? Always a learning experience, and it's always fun.

In other words: Girls are nothing to be afraid of + talking to/hanging out with them can be fun (even if it goes no where relationship/sex wise). Chances are, alpha male asshole realized this at some point.

You DO NOT have to be an asshole to find a girlfriend, trust me. Next to no one lives their entire life being single....so worst come to worst, it'll happen eventually anyway so just don't stress + have FUN! Stress means no one wins.