View Single Post
Old 03.27.2011, 03:00 PM   #71
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
When I was about 12 or 13 I hung about with kids that were 16 or 17 cause I couldn't stand the immaturity of a lot of people in my age group. The girls that I was friends with at the time made out with each other all the time even though they declared themselves as straight. When I asked them why they said it was for 'fun'.

And now that my female friends now are the same age as those girls were, I realised it probably wasn't normal. The people I talk to now seem a lot more reserved about things like that. It was weird being 13... I certainly got the wrong impression of older girls then. I'm kind of happier that the girls I talk to now are very respectful about themselves.

///

Lamont, why don't you tell us what exactly are you doing to rectify the situation and your feelings? Do you think all of these problems in your mind will just go away if you do nothing? Honestly.

people experiment, it's normal.

now making out with other girls because guys will find that sexy or otherwise people will call you repressed, maybe not so normal.

teenagers do a lot of stuff because they're experimenting and finding out about their sexuality.

one of my girl friends has really great sex with a gay man and it doesn't mean he's ever going to not be gay, it just means they are enjoying themselves while they're not in relationships.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|