View Single Post
Old 03.27.2011, 11:45 AM   #70
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
last night, while at a party at my m8's house, I totally had hot stinky antipodean sex with a cute indie hipster bi political chick and the hot girl I picked up at the SAME party JUST LAST WEEK while the girl I picked up the week BEFORE THAT watched.

after fucking hardcore in the missionary position, she whispered (quite loudly, I'll tell you) about how lucky she was to have such a large penis inside of her and how thankful she was that I had the GIANT testicular fortitude to invite her back to my spider's nest of love (and sports memorabilia).

we laughed about all the other poor losers at the party who surely went home and masturbated furiously at the thought of what we were doing IRL. we laughed....and fucked some more. this time all four of us, licking and sucking each other's throbbing bodies until we orgasmed, at once, four ways.

life's good.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|