View Single Post
Old 03.26.2011, 02:04 AM   #3854
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
RANGER X (people ask me why the genesis is my 2nd favorite system ever -- it's games like this!)

CYBERNATOR

GUNFORCE

REALM

Honourable mention to ESWAT, MIDNIGHT RESISTANCE. They ain't traditionally run n gun, but EARTHWORM JIM, SUPER METROID and MEGA MAN are worth a look.

As far as 3D games go, CANNON SPIKE, MDK2, and JET FORCE GEMINI are just about the only 3D games to really appropriate the thrills of the 2D run n guns.

Finally, there are a TON of great top-down games where you shoot shit, from TWINKLE TALE, GUERILLA WAR, and COMMANDO to even POCKY & ROCKY and HEAVENLY GUARDIAN.

Whoo!

Hope you enjoyed my "ps1 disc swap tutorial" (which 2 people had requested to me via pm a while back, even though 1 hasn't posted on this thread in a while) and all the pics of run n guns. EVERYONE GET RAPID RELOAD/GUNNERS HEAVEN FOR THE PS1 ONCE YOU GET YOUR PS1 DISC SWAP TO WORK! Trust me, the first time I got a burnt PS1 game to work -- and the first time I got it to work was the 1st time I tried, if that tells you how easy it is -- and I realized I just opened up a brand new motherfucking WORLD of AMAZING games that had never, and will never, come out here... I came.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|