View Single Post
Old 03.26.2011, 01:49 AM   #3848
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
----------
BURNIN'
1) Emuparadise.org. Type in a game. Download game. Easy as pie. Most PSX games are like 100mb. You know how Dreamcast games are like 700mb? That's cuz they've often been optimized.. music ripped out. Voices/music going from 44100 khz stereo to 22100 khz mono. It can make a big fucking difference. I'm not a quality whore. FLAC might be better, to dog's ears, but MP3's are fine by me. I'd rather download a full 60minute album in 10 minutes than the same album, in FLAC, in 2 hours. Okay? But in cass like the DC... games like Arcadia and Grandia and Shenmue.. might sound a bit oddddddddddddddddddd... and please don't burn D2, take the $20 your pruney grandma gave you for XMas and buy the fucking game... uhh...

1.5) ..sidetracked. Okay, well, anyway, the good thing is, unlike 9 GIGABYTE PS2 games and FIFTY GIGABYTE PS3 games (jesus, you could put every NES, SNES, Genesis, every portable game ever... pretty much every game ever before the PSX/Saturn/N64 era -- and most of those games, too! -- onto a fucking PS3 disc. You could put probably 10,000 games on a disc. If not more. Has anyone done this yet?!).... PSX games are generally not only small -- thus, easy and fast to download -- but they're also not optimized. So you're gettin the actual game. Emuparadise has their own FTP's. Also, unlike weirdass people who use rapidshare elsewhere, on various blogs and msg boards, video game rom people usually use megaupload (mmmmmmmmmmmmmm) or mediafire. Kiss these people. So, download your game of choice (note: Irritating Stick -- the entire game -- is, like, 900kb. It's a fun game) (note 2: IKARUGA -- by far the best game for the Gamecube, Treasure's best game aside from Gunstar Heroes and Alien Solider... and the best shmup ever, besides Einhander... is 18mb. FUCK! I've seen fucking DOS games bigger than that. How the FUCK did they do it?! By contras, Radiant Silvergun is 364mb. BTW, did you all know Radiant Silvergun is coming to XBOX Live Arcade... or did it already? If I had a PS3, I'd be getting Radiant, first thing. I have it for my computer... but yeah. I want to play it on a TV!)............... anyway, download your game.

2) CD-R... get any. I reccomend MAXELL or MEMOREX. Go to Wal-Mart, get a spindle of 100, for $19. You can now burn 100 games, or so. 100 games, let's say they go for $20 a piece roughly, equals $2000. You're saving a ton of money.

3) The game might come in .cdi... so, you'll go Nero and "Burn data to disc". Put CD-R in. Double click on the game .cdi.. it's also in .iso too, which you can double click on.... if it's .bin/.cue... put in the .cue, which tells the .bin what to do... there's all sorts of other weird ass formats... actually, emuparadise is often packed in .ecm first.. you'll want to download the 300kb program PAKKISO... luckily, from there, drag the game.. let's say it's called FUCKBUNNIESTHEVIDEOGAME.ISO.ECM... drag it to unecm.exe in the C:\PROGRAM FILES\PAKKISO folder.. unpack! So, again.. take your fuck bunnies game, drag it to C:\PROGRAM FILES\PAKKIS\UNECM.EXE .. it then unpacks it! So, you have a fresh, sexy burnable game. Put that in the nero or whatever. Again, this stuff is VERY easy, and the only complicated/time consuming thing are the people who decide to put the games in 100 parts.. or put it in .z7.. you open that and open the .rar... then the .zip, in 50 parts... then it's in .ecm you gotta unpack.. then you get the game. All this is done to optimize the game, to make it easy to transfer. This is, uh, cool and all, but jesus. I'd rather take 5 more minutes to download it, than 15 fucking minutes unpacking the fucking thing.

note d) This reminds me.. back in the day, people didn't have tons of space like nowadays. On my old 12-year-old Windows ME-having Dell, my primary computer, there's 18.3gb of space. Hahhaa. On this 4 year old Sony VAIO laptop, there's 69gb of space... luckily I have a few zip drives and shit .. so I got like 200gb of space... uh, anyway, back in the day when NO ONE had space, I remember being on napser and winmx and shit.. and there were dudes with like 5000 albums.. how'd they do it? They'd have the albums as .zips (I don't think ANYONE had .rar's back then, just .zip's..). So, they'd just un-.zip them whenever they wanted to listen to 'em. Haha. Then just delete the .mp3's whenever they wanted to .. keep their space saved. This little method., you know.. well.. let's say their 96/44 or 56/22 (192 was considered "big" back then.. 320 was "you're a fucking idiot, FUCK YOU!" back then... nowadays, 320 is considered "oh fuck dude, it sounds like SHIT! Also, vinyl and tape make EVERYTHING sound better! *spends 10,000 hours downloading a torrent of a .flac of the merzbow, gets stuck at 99.5% with NO files completed, kills self.*"" ............. anyway, they'd have these albums, and they'd be like 40-60mb for most full length albums. Zipping em would make them, like, 35-50mb. So, they'd save, you know, 5-10mb or something probably. MAYBE. I dunno, those numbers look a little wrong, it was probably a lot less. Anyway.

4) YOUR GAME IS BURNT! HOPEFULLY!
----------
PLAYIN' YOUR SHITTY GAME!
1) Put a PSX game in. Yes, an original. Yes, an actual, store-bought PS1 game. YES. YOU HEARD ME. A REAL FUCKING GAME. ONE THAT ISN'T PIRATED.

2) A Sony logo will come up. No matter what game. EVERY PS1 GAME EVER THAT IS REAL AND ORIGINAL WILL CAUSE A PS1 GAME TO COME UP...

2.3609U4406836098340968436098436xpi) During this PS1 logo, put your L card in. Make sure you are holding the TOP of the L and make sure the bottom of the L -- the "Hook" -- goes in under the tray and to the right. This is VERY easy, though you may want to spend [the number that is less than the opposite of infinity] of seconds practicing it.

3) Quickly -- you got a 8-12 second gap here -- take your real game out, put in the burnt game. Then, push the tray all the way back in. At no point do you ever hit eject in this process.

4) Wait.. game will come on, i promise.

THAT'S FUCKING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are all sorts of tricks for the slim one (one involves TAPE, I believe). And I actually heard it's even easier to do the PS1 (the most time consuming, but perhaps safest/best trick, involves a GameShark. There's also a GameShark trick for the Saturn. I know you simply turn a game on with the Shark, and then you cancel the use of the Shark and put the burnt game in .. or something fucking stupid like that. It'll take about 60 seconds to do instead o 10 like mine does but hey...)

So, yeah, just google those. My trick has youtube videos doing them. There might even be easier ways, who knows. But either way, YOU DON'T HAVE TO MOD YOUR PS2 TO PLAY PS1 GAMES. Now, to play PS2 games on your PS2? You still don't have to mod, but indeed, you will have to work a bit harder to get burnt PS2 games to play (there is a GameShark like device.. can't remember the name.. it's about $40.. and it will allow you to do the same thing as the Shark.. you put this disc in... then you take it out and put your burnt game in or whatever... I recently got a Japanese modded PS2, though. So, I'm good).

ANY QUESTIONS? ASK MOI.

If you'd rather not do all this shit, just download epsxe. It's an amazing emulator, will run on any computer.. it allows gave saves, it allows you to play the game fast (godDAMN I love shit like that. Makes RPG's a fucking cake piece. I remember playing through RPG's ALL THE FUCKING TIME with this with dreamsnes. I would just trigger a battle and fight it and level up, it took like a minute to level up, cuz the speed would be like 50x faster. I beat all of Earthbound in about 2 hours once doing this).

Anyway, getting XENOGEARS and other quality PS1 games will be easy (if you're ever wondering, I can make you a list, in every genre, of great games). So, actually, the main reason I wanted to get this trick out there is so everyone downloads GUNNERS HEAVEN AKA RAPID RELOAD. This is one of the most fun games ever. It's VERY easy to find, I think it's like 30mb. This is the first PS1 game I ever downloaded. The same team who made the BRILLIANT Guardian HEroes clone "PANZER BANDITS" made it. I think members OF Treasure made it. It's a Gunstar Heroes clone. For a million screenshots, go to http://www.retrogameage.com/?p=843 ... for a brilliant article go to http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/gun...nersheaven.htm ... here's some shots of this AMAZING game to end the arty-cool)...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|