View Single Post
Old 03.22.2011, 03:51 PM   #26137
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Oh yeah, I guess my girlfrined broke up with me. I have no idea why honestly. I've been staying with my dying grandpa and I had to do my taxes last week. I don't have a car at the moment... so I've been neglecting her. She got mad and screamed at me and broke up with me. THen she quit school. She has nothing going on right now. I've offered to hang out with her and work things out, but she won't call me. She has sent me a bunch of emails saying she was sorry for being so mean to me. There's just a LOT of shit going on right now, for both of us. I don't think she wants to be in a relationship. As for me.. well.. my grandpa is dying,I'm sick, my mom has cancer, and that's basically my entire family. So yeah.

For those wondering.. So, does this mean I won't have a strong female lead for my next film?

Nah.

It'll allow me to get creative.

I'll just play the girl character. Run around in a thong and a wig. Interact with myself.

I'm sorry Adam I will keep you and yrs in my prayers. I will b yr lead but the thong and wig sounds interesting

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|