View Single Post
Old 03.22.2011, 12:52 AM   #3803
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
np: murder death kill 2

yes, ladies and gentlemen, Max Doc and Kurt 2 is a great game, so good I made 2 posts about it.

HEY JOE, you know what it also reminds me of? JET FORCE GEMINI, which is one of my favorite N64 games (and when I did my "Giant purge of n64 games" last year, it was one of the only ones I kept... the others being: goldeneye with everything unlocked on every save file, both zeldas, OGRE BATTLE 64, MISCHIEF MAKERS, Paper Mario, StarFox 64 (did y'all know this is MIYAMOTO's favorite game of his own? Well.. it is.), Body Harvet (so underrated), Tetrisphere, Space Station Silicon Valley, Mystical Ninja.................. and my favorite game for the system besides Ogre Battle and JFG... Blast Corps.

I'm going to say something controversial. After much consideration, I don't really like MAJORA'S MASK. Yeah, I beat it back in the day and thought "Oh wow, it's so dark this is awesome! Weird ambient music that no one liked, only 4 dungeons, obviously rushed but you have to use the ram pak -- SO PRETTY! Even though it doesn' tlook that different... and.. HA HA! YOU CAN PLAY GUITAR AND BONGOS AND OTHER SHIT! I SHOULD RECORD EM ALL SEPARATELY AND MAKE A 'BAND' WITH ZEELDA NSTRUMENTS!! HAHA!" While I liked it pretty much just fine back in the day, the "repeating-shit" thing is stupid, what I like to call an artificial gameplay lengthener; in a way, it's sorta brilliant, but as someone who HATES time limits and all that nonsense... well, let's just say that it gave me a headache and it's the only ZElda I would never play through again, and this is coming from someone who beat Zelda II, but only after breaking a fucking controller.

You know a game I don't like at all that people still say is good? Pilotwings. I got that one once, at a yard sale, for probably $3. I hate it. Borng as hell.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|