View Single Post
Old 03.20.2011, 10:45 PM   #26123
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, as far as drugs go, weed is about as useless and ineffective as you can get. My thing is, if I'm going to take a risk (with the law) doing drugs, if I'm going to spend money, I'm going to do something that either makes me feel really really good, or gives me a profound, life changing experience. Good weed can make you go "wow, everything's funny" or "wow, everything's weird"... but there's also a lot of "wow, I'm paranoid." or "wow, this is boring." It makes ya hungry, sleepy (I want to enjoy my buzz, not go to sleep!), have dry mouth.. just.. kinda.. boring. I've had about 4 or 5 joints where I've heard music differently or something, and that was neat... but I'd rather do acid where music sounds completely different, and the world is an awesome alien landscape. Lately I've been really into morphine personally. Good shit. IT'S MORPHIN TIME!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|