View Single Post
Old 03.11.2011, 03:24 PM   #62
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
by losing yourself, i meant that i find more logical to say, yeah i made out with someone of the same sex, because i wanted to at that time, not only because i was drunk.

black outs, unfortunately too many.
but i still believe that i was acting maybe in other levels, as myself.
or that if someone tried to do smth to me that i didnt want to or told me to do smth i didnt want to, i said no.

edit. black outs are indeed tricky things.
what i m saying is that you might say "yes" more easily or in situations where sober you wouldnt. but you will say "no" in things you dont want to do.

there's many things you want at the time because you were drunk, you wouldn't want them so much if you weren't. still, making out with someone of the same sex doesn't say much about your sexual orientation.

much like going home with that cunt of a guy - you think 'why not give it a shot?' because your judgment is impaired and pretty much everything anyone suggests seems like a good idea.

many of my gay friends get all funny when they drink, sometimes sleep with girls and enjoy it, but would never have a relationship with one. complex subject.

i think i know what you're trying to imply, but we can't forget alcohol is a powerful drug. many times i said yes to things i'd say no to. the only way to deal with that is not to get that drunk.

and that is especially true when you talk about alcohol + psychosis + other drugs. i wouldn't normally say yes to putting my life at risk but in those circumstances everything seems different.

ever seen a video or photos of yourself completely drunk? it's hard to recognize yourself, it does look like someone else.

of course i'm talking really hardcore drinking here, which i don't think is your case, because it's just awful.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|