View Single Post
Old 03.06.2011, 07:41 AM   #27
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.mediafire.com/?hzqimwymymx

anyone heard this? I think it's oop. It's the DOS cd which combines the first two DOS vinyl releases. Interesting stuff. It's Watt and kira from Black Flag, his ex-wife. So yeah it's two basses and both of them singing. It's really interesting stuff.

I'm a huge Watt fan. Big musical influence. Seems to be a supernice guy too, I emailed him to let him know how much HYPHENATED MAN blew me away. He seemed very grateful and appreciative. I mean, what an amazing musician. On HYPHENATED MAN, listen to the guitar riff 47 seconds into track 2. So good! Man I could go on and on about that album in particular, so many little gems, the way the instruments interplay is beyond genius.

Anyway...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|