View Single Post
Old 01.26.2011, 03:19 PM   #13902
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666

Tanya Roberts is great. The B-movie Marilyn Monroe. Easily beautiful enough for the A-list it just never seemed to happen for her. Her filmography is quite depressing; made up largely of straight to video erotic thrillers, low budget horrors, sub Conan fantasy stuff and some tv sitcom slots. She was briefly a Bond girl but that's about as big as she got. It'd be nice to see someone like Tarantino recruit her for something, so he can do for her what he did for say Pam Grier.

She's jawdropping in Tourist Trap. The only other things I've seen her in, was her role as Midge Pinciotti on That 70's Show, and (I think) Beastmaster when I was much, much younger. I wonder if I can find a Femme Fatales, Scream Queens Illustrated, or Draculina with her in it. I'd love to know more about her.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|