View Single Post
Old 01.25.2011, 07:38 PM   #13879
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
That's funny ha. Maybe I'll give it another chance, I've only tried it out once.

One that I've always liked that nobody seems to is The Dream Child. I remember the dream sets being really trippy in that one.

Overall, it's an outstanding franchise. I love all the merch available for it too. I need to get my hands on some of that. Material possessions are the shit!

my love for 6 comes more from nostalgia. I remember when it came out the whole 3D thing seemed amazing. Actually the first Nightmares I saw were 5 and 6. I didn't like Dream Child as much back then. It just seemed gross to me. I was like 12 I think? The baby stuff seemed disgusting. But looking at it now, it's intense. The whole nun-rape thing and all.

The ones I'm most interested in these days are 1, 3 and 7 being the only ones directed (or written in the case of 3) by Craven. Apparently he's not cool, but that's part of why he's a favorite of mine.

At any rate, I've seen them all soooo many times. I still think the first is really effective. And weird, and creepy. I love it.

BTW, Never Sleep Again is a fascinating and thorough docu on the whole series, I hope you've seen it.