View Single Post
Old 01.25.2011, 06:46 PM   #13872
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
My opinion on that film is pretty much that review hahaha. Shit's gayer than Jeepers Creeper 2, and the last few seasons of Roseanne. The reviewer is spot-on about pretty much everything else too though.

In speaking of Roseanne... remember her in Freddy's Dead?

Gah, I hated that one!
l
Although I think the worst major horror sequel I've seen was Halloween Resurrection. I'd re-watch FREDDY'S DEAD and the NOES remake for all eternity, before sinking my teeth into that abomination again.

Also, I've been meaning to check out LAST HOUSE ON DEAD END STREET for quite some time now. Night Train is on my list too.

Hm.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|