View Single Post
Old 01.01.2011, 07:21 PM   #19
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
never, EVER wear flip flops. only in the privacy of your own home. its just not right.

sandals with socks is just as punishable.

Edit: atsonicpark, accept that you're unhappy? Or dont define yourself on a scale of happiness, rather just accept what you are? A continuous undefinable cycle of states. I do that sleeping thing too (especially lately). Winter is dark, darkness creates a place for the mind to doubt and double-think and stand still instead of moving on with things outside of ourselves (its hard for me to imagine your mind getting stuck and not being active, but I dont *know* you.) But I try not to peg myself as this or that. Because I am and I'm not.

Being upset about being upset only holds you back. Sometimes I find myself worrying about myself as if I wont get anywhere if I'm not hyperfocused on what I'm unsatisfied with. Complete fucking wrong approach. When I let go I'm more aware of shit around me rather than spinning circles in my self-absorbed brain.

Unsolicited advice is the best kind :/
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|