View Single Post
Old 12.28.2010, 09:17 AM   #13612
loubarret
expwy. to yr skull

loubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's asses
Wow badlands....speaking of grimmy masterpeices

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
going to have to check out somewhere. Sounds kinda neat. THAT'S SO WEIRD you watched death to smoochy, loubarret, I was watching one hour photo before work last night and I told my girlfriend's mom that I always found it weird how robin williams did insomnia, death to smoochy and one hour photo at the same time.. all dark roles for him.. pretty odd point in his career. I don't like death to smoochy very much though, it seems pretty confused. I guess it's entertaininng in spots.
Sorry for the late reply, but i think death to smoochy is slighty brilliant in moments. The story is very mediocre, some of the jokes just don't work but wen it works it hits it target at full speed. Williams is a great actor, poorly he has a shit taste in choosing parts. Also i love how it hints at pee wee herman allot
loubarret is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|