View Single Post
Old 12.18.2010, 02:50 PM   #48
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCadetHayden
That fancy bitch flew out to the east coast to work on a cruise ship. She's been back since October, but she did work 11 hrs a day 7 days a week out on a cruise ship for 12 weeks. Crazy crazy girl.

Cruises are ridiculously stupid, I honestly can't believe they are still such a thriving industry. It is much cheaper to find a hot deal on airfare to a kick-ass getaway destination, get a good deal on a room and buy your own food and drinks.. people who go on cruises are either naive, gullible, or just plain stupid, either way, and people who convince themselves they had a good time are even more bizarre, most folks I meet say it was aight, many others have a good sized list of complaints and regrets..

I live in LA, it is one of America's largest ports for cruise ships, guy I used to play blues with (a fuckin bad ass mississippi saxaphonist if ya know what I mean, dude had 11 mouth harps and would use them all in a gig) worked on cruise ships, we used to sing delta and chicago and even do jame jazz-fusion reggae and jam band tunesblues tunes about cruise ship drama..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|