View Single Post
Old 07.05.2006, 09:10 AM   #39
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
. I've only recently started to feel "old" when I realized there is a lot of underground/noise stuff that I have yet to get into.

I know what you mean. But again for me it comes down to time (& money!). I have a daughter and will have another child soon and there's no way I could afford to listen to more of the underground music there is around, and if I could afford it, I wouldn't have the time anyway.

But I completely agree with you about feeling removed from the adult world. I don't think that's about age though, but attitude. I bet most of the younger people on this forum feel the same way about their peers (maybe not?)

That's a good thing about places like this, you have to search further afield as you get older to share your interests, if most of your peers don't share them.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|