View Single Post
Old 12.11.2010, 08:47 PM   #3501
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
You don't "get" emulators, you go to dcisozone.com and get the rom packs; the emulator is on the disc to run the pack already. You'd only need the emulators if you planned on making romsets; luckily, great romsets have already been made.

A PLAYSTATION 3 is probably the best console to get if you want to emulate just about every game ever. You can emulate any game that can be emulated on a computer, even N64 games and Saturn games.. it's powerful enough to emulate the most hardcore arcade games ever with no slowdown. Plus it can play PS1 and PS2 games. It can't emulate XBOX games, I think, but that's no big loss. Er, actually, the PC is probably the best "system" to emulate games, now that I think about it.

Let's see.. I own a PS2 and regularly burn PS1 games for it, which has worked out great. And then my Dreamcast with tons of games for it. Those are the only systems I own now (I have an SNES but sold 100 games for it last year and now only have 4). My best friend has a 360 I borrow quite often, and my girlfriend has a Wii, and I go over there and play it every week. I also have a DS, which is my favorite game playing thing of all time... at some point, I owned a LOT more "actual" games and a lot more "actual" systems, but now most of the games exist as cd-r's (I have spindles and spindles of cd-r's... tens of thousands of cd-r's) and computer data. I'd rather have the space and the money than an actual copy of a game.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|