View Single Post
Old 12.03.2010, 11:29 AM   #25536
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Finished a twelve hour shift at 7:00 am Thursday morning. After dropping one daughter at school, I took my truck to get a brake job. I was on my way home longing for some sleep (about 11:00 am) when my wife called informing me she was taking our oldest daughter to the hospital due to a sever stomachache. I made it to the hospital first and Abi couldn't even stand up straight. She had both hands on her lower back and was leaning forward.

We're not in the ER waiting room long when they call for Abi. My wife accompanies her leaving me on this big leather couch : ) It's not long until I'm crashed with my only disturbances being when my wife sends a text updating me on what is taking place. Well......until "this lady" walks in.

She is wearing pink pants and a pink & white stripped sweater. Problem being, her sweater is two sizes too small and she is several sizes tooooo big. Not attractive Rob Instigator type women big, the bad big with her big azz stomach hanging out. She walks up to the check out counter and her stomaching is just resting on the counter. There are two nurse type check in ladies on the other side of the counter and they just have this horrified look.

Being big is one thing, but walking around with your stomach hanging out and allowing it to rest on a counter is just unacceptable!

OH - it ended up being a stomach ulcer causing such misery for our daughter.

Haha, never a pleasant experience. This is why I always say big clothes for the big and little clothes for the little. Not much worse than seeing anyone that doesn't know how to wear clothing that supports their frame. But whatever, to each their own.

OH - Hope your kid is OK.