View Single Post
Old 12.01.2010, 06:19 PM   #91
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
I assure you I have a suave style, have great music taste and understand why it's named TWITter.

I have reason to believe you used to sport the 'male ponytail' look though, so your point about hair is null.

Does this mean suburban Scotland is more academic than the durty South? One up, you cuntz.

Well, obviously you were still struggling with nappy training for the VERY LONG TIME that ponytails were a shortcut to more fanny than a wholesale butcher's worth of fanny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|