View Single Post
Old 12.01.2010, 06:15 PM   #89
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
In fairness, you young people lot do dress terribly and listen to ghastly music. Why don't you send a 'tweet' to all young people to stop being annoying, eh? Oh, and tell them to get a fucking haircut, they all look like malnourished rapists.
I assure you I have a suave style, have great music taste and understand why it's named TWITter.

I have reason to believe you used to sport the 'male ponytail' look though, so your point about hair is null.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
In fairness, you young people lot do dress terribly and listen to ghastly music. Why don't you send a 'tweet' to all young people to stop being annoying, eh? Oh, and tell them to get a fucking haircut, they all look like malnourished rapists.
Does this mean suburban Scotland is more academic than the durty South? One up, you cuntz.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|