View Single Post
Old 12.01.2010, 01:13 PM   #8
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
So, do you disagree? Or disagree? Haha. Do you enjoy repetition? So, do you disagree? Or disagree? Haha. Do you enjoy repetition? Anyway.. Any particular reason you don't like such a well-written, well-made, brilliant, hilarious show? It's just such a real show; that first season was one of the most subversize, genius works of art ever realized in the history of television.

I will say, I don't like Futurama very much. I don't know too many people who LOVE it, but most people at least like it. I guess a few episodes are alright, but that's one I just can't get into. I also HATE South Park, but a lot of people do now.

I think people who really like King of the Hill tend to know characters like those in King of the Hill. I'm surrounded by fast talking chain smoking hicks who sell propane and propane accessories. Haha. So I can relate.

It's a show that isn't concerned with pop culture bullshit like Family Guy, it tells real stories. It's unique. It's... I dunno, it's just great. So much depth.

Regardless of all that -- have you seen Delocated? That is EASILY the best show on television, currently. It's like a mockumentary type thing, about a guy who has a reality show, but he's also on the witness protection program. I have yet to meet someone who didn't like that one. Funniest fucking show I've seen in years. Goddamn. I laugh so hard I cry!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|