View Single Post
Old 11.30.2010, 04:01 PM   #3387
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
this is for my girlfriend for X-Mas; even though it goes for $50-60 in stores, it's on Amazon.com now, brand new, for $21!!!!! So, if you have a Wii, this is a no-brainer. It's a lengthy shooter that's fun as hell. I am going to go out on a limb and say it's likely the best Wii-exclusive game ever, next to MadWorld!! Please pick it up. Treasure needs all the money it can get.

I loved Sin and Punishment 2. How does the first one hold up? I'm thinking about downloading it.

If you ever get a ps3, check out vanquish and bayonetta; two games made by the same people that made madworld, probably one of the coolest developers going right now.