View Single Post
Old 11.30.2010, 02:19 AM   #3375
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I'm getting a Wii this XMAS. I can't fucking wait. Of all the current gen consoles, it definitely has the most appealing game lineup to me. Is that Madworld price from that nutty shop by your crib, Adam? I saw it used for $10 at Best Buy, and thought that was pretty cheap. But damn...

I'm not sure what kind of USB SNES controller I have, as I obtained it from a fire-burned house that I was cleaning up for $$$, and it doesn't have any sort of brand indication or anything on it. Just search 'em up on Amazon, they have multiple that are quite similar to mine. But, I was pretty shocked by how the game instantly configured it's controls to the controller, and did quite a decent job at it.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|