View Single Post
Old 11.29.2010, 11:01 AM   #3359
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostchase
And Yet It Moves

Interesting game, I like Limbo better.

Where can I get this? Is it a PS3 dealy? Looks amazing, right up my alley...

I just got an N64 emulator and am playing:

BANGAI-O.

Okay, in all seriousness, the fact that this didn't come out in America for the N64 is embarassing. Why did Nintendo refuse to put this, Sin and Punishment (one of the best games ever made!), Custom Robo, Choro Q, Animal Crossing 64, the 3rd Mystical Ninja (Ganbare Goemon) game, Sim City 2000 64, Zool: Majou Tsukai Densetsu, Wonder Project J2, and countless other awesome- (and awesome-looking) games?! I mean, really! I'm not the biggest N64 fan in the world (Jet Force Gemini, Blast Corps, Goldeneye, the Zelas, and especially Ogre Battle 64 are awesome though), but a game like Bangai-O is just SO FUCKING AWESOME.. I just can't believe Nintendo. It would've sold well, too, imo.

I'm going to finally just buy the Dreamcast version. $25. I mean, I've tried to burn 8 different rips and nothing works so fuck it.

I highly reccomend the N64 emulator PROJECT64 -- honestly, there's so many awesome options on it, it's almost better than playing the N64 itelf! It's fast as fuck, too. Only problem: Control. It really doesn't matter on games where you just use the analog stick and a few buttons, but anything complex, like you use the D-Pad and the C-Pad... well, you're in trouble. CAN ANYONE RECCOMEND A GOOD CONTROLLER TO PLAY EMULATED N64 GAMES?!

I just put the Saturn emulator SATOURNE on my PC, also, going to be playing Radiant Silvergun and Princess Crown....

soon. Maybe get some more shooters, and Guardian Heroes. My buddy Ryan had a modded Saturn and I honestly probably played it more than any other system ever, until I started burning PS1 games. Too bad 90% of the best Saturn games stayed in Japan. Sega of America are one of the worst companies ever. I remember reading back in GameFan how Sega of America and Sega of Japan HATED each other, their presidents were CONSTANTLY battling, haha. I can see why though. I mean, jesus...

BTW, I just got Dezaemon Kids for the PS1. I am not going to play it for a while, because it's such an expansive game.. but it's basically a make-your-own shooter game. Yeah. You read that right. A MAKE YOUR OWN SHMUP GAME FOR THE PS1. You get to draw the enemies. Get to draw, well, everything, if you want. Design the ships. Design the bullets. Design the levels. You can make a game where it's nothing but boss battles. THe package even comes with a build your own music software! Truly one of the coolest fucking things ever. I know I will be spending a thousand hours making an awesome shmup. I just wish you all could play it. Is there anything like this for the PC? There HAS TO be... right? A freeware make-your-own shmup? Well, anyway, I HIGHLY reccomend this game, or get the SNES one, because it was English patched, only like 800kb,and a lot simpler and easier to get.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|