View Single Post
Old 11.25.2010, 07:30 AM   #3302
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

shabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Okay, I have every Dreamcast game I'd ever want except bangai-O. i've tried like 5 different rips of this fucking game and NONE of them will burn properly. Different websites, different file types (.cdi, .nrg, .bin/.cue.. self boot, non self boot...), and NONE of them wll get the game to play. None! I'm going insane. I need this game!

I have it for the DS and trying t convinve NR like ages tobuy it for a bargain to swap levels. it seems that he will finally get it around christmass, yeehaw.
did you guys heard about the full blown level editor which is included in the DS version? plus you can exchange those levels via soundfiles (and the built in mics) which sound like fax sounds???
thats just too good in my book

shabbray2.0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|