View Single Post
Old 11.20.2010, 08:54 PM   #3239
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Uh.. sorry if it makes you feel belittled, but what you posted just then makes absolute no sense. I take it "seriously" when someone calls me an idiot? Uh, yeah, I do, welcome to the real world, most people don't like to be insulted, I know that's shocking. I guess me, like, not being insulting back is.. well.. did I handle that wrong, too? Just curious. Please tell me how I should act when someone calls me a moron and says that I said stuff I didn't say?

In my opinion, when you're arguing with someone, the minute the other person resorts to namecalling, that's the end of the argument. There's really nothing else to say after that point.
I'm pretty sure Joe doesn't think you're an idiotic troll, it was just a joke.

But it's sort of the way you come across in your posts, your demeanor being somewhat abrasive even if you don't mean it to. I dunno, I think if someone went out of their way to post 1000 word posts about how they completely disagreed with everything I said, I'd be somewhat... offended by that. I know that's not your intention at all either way.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|