View Single Post
Old 11.20.2010, 08:46 PM   #3235
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Uh.. sorry if it makes you feel belittled, but what you posted just then makes absolute no sense. I take it "seriously" when someone calls me an idiot? Uh, yeah, I do, welcome to the real world, most people don't like to be insulted, I know that's shocking. I guess me, like, not being insulting back is.. well.. did I handle that wrong, too? Just curious. Please tell me how I should act when someone calls me a moron and says that I said stuff I didn't say?

In my opinion, when you're arguing with someone, the minute the other person resorts to namecalling, that's the end of the argument. There's really nothing else to say after that point.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|