View Single Post
Old 11.20.2010, 08:22 PM   #3227
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
No, I wasn't being mean in the least. Joe started a video game company vs video game company argument, I said some stuff he mis-read and took the wrong way and called me a bunch of names. That was incredibly childish. He also put words in my mouth, and talked about stuff he doesn't appear to know anything about (like the quality of the Sega Saturn). I hardly think I was being "mean", I was just being knowledgable about things. I don't open my mouth unless I do know what I'm talking about, hence why I noted that I have actually played through the DKC games and have played every 16-bit game ever made; my opinion is NOT more noteworthy, but I do feel it's a bit more informed. I, however, find Joe's opinion completely valid, and would NEVER resort to to name-calling.

Regardless, I don't care, nor did I care, nor will I ever care, because there is a fuckload of things worth worrying about instead of someone's opinion on a fucking video game company. Despite insulting me for no reason, I'm sure he thinks he did nothing wrong, and I'm not going to apologize for being knowledgable about things, so it's best that the thing is just dropped. It's not my intention to argue over VIDEO GAMES, period.

Anywho, it's really no big deal, either way, and it never was, Joe loves to get reactions out of people, that's his thing, so cool.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|