View Single Post
Old 11.20.2010, 08:13 PM   #3224
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
belittle

I don't recall insulting anyone on this board, ever. I don't believe in it. It's not something I need to do, since I'm not insecure, nor do I have anything to prove. Funnily enough, that fb "person" is one of the most insulting people ever. Good thing no one gives a shit about his opinion at all, as I was the last friend he had. But he's fucked me over too many times at this point for me to even want to play guitar with him. Anyway, while I don't belittle anyone personally, I also don't care about pissing anyone off, since I've faced my fate. Life's too short... especially for me. Time's almost up.

BTW, I was thinking about this and forgot to mention it, one of those people in the Residents shirt doesn't even know any of the Residents songs by name. Most of those people are morons, actually, though there's one I like (the fat kid). He's also the only one who genuinely has supported anything I do, since he doesn't let his jealousy get in the way.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|