View Single Post
Old 11.20.2010, 08:11 PM   #3223
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I know 2 people who, for some odd reason, go out of their way to add all my fb friends and "like" every single thing I like. On one hand, maybe I should be flattered.. but it got very aggravating when I started getting msg's from peopel going "who's such and such and why did they add me?"

Like I said on my film page, used to, if you type in my name on archive.org, you could find all my movies easily; now SOMEONE ELSE decided to put my name in the search for his movies, so their movies come up now too.

Now, of course, this person will do anything he can to take from me, leech off me.. all he does is take.. not only has he added all my fb friends, but my last.fm friends, my myspace friends, and more.. but when I get accepted into festivals and play shows and whatnot, he's never there, he's the only person who doesn't show up.

I just don't get it.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|