View Single Post
Old 11.19.2010, 01:09 PM   #37929
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Yup.

You see, I'm under the impression that Sk8er Boi is easily the worst track off of Let Go (her masterpiece). That song, and the majority of The Best Damn Thing definitely have that pop banger attitude to 'em. I highly prefer her mellower, more emotional, and more melodic material. She tried changing things up too much, and made her music too upbeat on this one, and it definitely isn't as enjoyable as old school Avril.

It'll most likely grow on me though. Aside from a few beyond-shit tracks, there are some pretty good hooks on it.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|