View Single Post
Old 11.18.2010, 06:51 PM   #13213
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
BTW, since we've been talking about BROKEN FLOWERS lately, it's weird I came across this today:

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/liv...tolen_flowers/

about how Jarmusch was accused of stealing some guy's script. Fascinating stuff... this quote kinda troubles me: "There were differences, to be sure, but there were also more than enough similarities to convince Martin that he'd been wronged." So, what's left after the changes? He said he came up with the plot and the characters... but since the script is a very very simple story, one that's been told many times before, and this movie is more about the look, the feel, the pacing, the music, and so on, rather than some groundbreaking, inventive script... I can sorta see why the judge didn't sympathize with the original writer.. also, since it is such a simple little story, I do find it a bit hard to believe that the writer "slaved over" the script (on the other hand, Jarmusch brags he did the whole script in 2 weeks.. weird).

Still, it's not surprising, I'm sure this kinda thing happens all the time.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|